China Multiplex Furniture Supplier

This is a verified supplier can provide quality products and have passed the Business License Check.

English

Request a quote

Contact Us

English
Home isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes
Contact Us
Tel:

Address:

Email:

I am Online Chat Now

isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes

Alcohol Medical Wipes | Isopropylalcohol (IPA) | MedipalMedipal Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes use isopropyl alcohol. Isopropanol is commonly used as a disinfectant and as an antiseptic. It has limited residual activity Why Is 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) a Better Disinfectant thanJump to What Are the Advantages of Presaturated Isopropyl Alcohol  — What Are the Advantages of Presaturated Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes? Where Can I 
Isopropyl 70% Alcohol Wipes - 40ct - Up & Up™ : TargetHighlights. Isopropyl alcohol wipes for minor cuts or abrasions. 70% isopropyl alcohol content protects skin from infections in minor cuts or bruises. Pack with flip-open lid for easy access. Pack includes 40 pre-moistened wipesPharma-C-Wipes 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes  40 wipes per canister: 5.6 in. x 7 in. Pre-moistened wipes with 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% purified water. Dome lid container with easy thread cap allows for quick dispensing. Strong, low lint sheets resist leaving behind particles. Made in the USA70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes, Alcohol Wipes  I hated the idea of wiping things down with lysol that the kids will put in their mouths. The wipes are the same size as a lysol style wipe and just as durable. We COVID-19: How to make DIY disinfectant wipes at home14 May 2020 — How to make alcohol-based disinfectant wipes: Put on gloves. If using 91% isopropyl alcohol, mix 7 cups of alcohol with 3 cups of water. If using 95% ethanol (otherwise known as grain alcohol), mix 6 cups of alcohol with 4 cups of water
 

Alcohol Isopropyl Disinfectant Computer Opula Cleaning Wet Wipes 160

Paramenters: Name isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes Appellation Antibacterial cleaning...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Xyn 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes

Details: Material Options Non-woven spunlace with dots Wipe Size 25x30cm,20x30cm etc, as customer required...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Custom 75% Isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic Disinfectant Wet Wipes

Parameters: 1.Materials: Non-woven fabric, bamboo fabric, lint-free paper 2.Weight: 25~80gsm 3.Size:...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Alcohol Prep Pads Disinfectant Antibacterial Alcohol Wet Wipes 75% Isopropyl Alcohol Pads Disinfectant Wipes

Introduction: This Alcohol Wipes Main ingredients: spunlace non-woven fabric, RO pure water, compound quaternary ammonium salt compound content of 0.045%-0.055%(W/W),...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Disinfectant Alcohol Wipes Cleaning for Adult with 75% Isopropyl FDA EPA CE Certificates 100PCS Per Canister

Details: Product type isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes Material Nonwoven/Spunlace...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Cleaning Wipes Manufacturer 100PCS 99.9% Sterilization Germ Effect 75% Isopropyl Alcohol Disinfectant Wet Wipes with Bucket Canister Package

Description: Isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes can serve a number of personal and household purposes. Although marketed primarily for wiping infants' backsides...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Custom Medical Hospital 99% 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Pad Disinfectant Antibacterial Sanitizer Sterile Clean Wet Wipe

Description: Product Name: isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes Material: Nonwoven/...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Disinfectant Wipes Antibacterial Alcohol Wipes 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes

Description: It has been verified by scientific experiments that 75% of medical alcohol can effectively kill bacteria and viruses by destroying their internal...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

70% Isopropyl Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes for Hospital

Specification: Composition Non-woven fabric Weight 0.56kg Size...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Alcohol Isopropyl Disinfectant Computer Opula Cleaning Wet Wipes 100sterilize Wet Wipesbaby Wipesalcohol Wet Wipes

Description: Each alcohol wipe is individually wrapped in seal foil pouches for freshness and contains 70% isopropyl alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Sterile Disposable Sanitizer Cleaning Antibacterial Disinfectant 75% Isopropyl Alcohol Wet Wipes

Paramenters: Name isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes Appellation Antibacterial cleaning...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Xiaokang 50PCS Sanitizer Isopropyl Disinfecting Surface Cleaning Sanitizing 75% Alcohol Disinfectant Wipe

Details: Material Options Non-woven spunlace with dots Wipe Size 25x30cm,20x30cm etc, as customer required...[read more]

2021-04-08 17:27:03

Page 1 of 2 :   |< 1 2 >|